- Literacy Skills 9 – 11 AM
- Musical Theater w/ Shauna Hart 9- 11 AM
- Applied Psychology w/ Larry Farris 10 AM
- Art w/ Cori Trout 11 AM – Noon
- Broken Science w/ Larry Farris 11 AM – Noon
- Survival Skills w/ Scott Asay 11 AM – Noon
- Group Games & Strategy Games Snacks/Lunch Noon – 1 PM
- Rising Warrior Kung Fu w/ Katrina Crittenden 1 – 2 PM
- Card Making w/ Sachael Spencer 1-2 PM
For more details and to register for the classes you want to participate in by clicking HERE.
These are open to all families who would like to come and these classes are ONLY for the days listed above. Prices are for the whole 3 day series and parents are welcome to register too! 😀 We will be doing this again Oct 10-12, 2017
These classes have limits and are first come – first serve, so fill this out and then share with your friends who may be interested.
When we have a week off our regular schedule we will have opportunities for camps like these (as there is interest). Let us know if you have a class you would like to offer next time or if you’re interested in participating in our regular classes (elective or academic). If our lot is full, please park on the street to the West of our building if you are planning to stay, or walk your children into class.